Thursday, June 10, 2010

A yoga mat tote. How Zen!

110_3000

I finished another custom order yesterday. A yoga mat tote for my uncle’s sister. I could not be more pleased with how it turned out! I finally got to use some Amy Butler fabric. I chose Paradise Garden in wine from her Love collection. I lined the bag with a natural unbleached muslin and I used coordinating natural cotton webbing for the handles. I think my favorite part has to be the exterior pocket. I used a piece of the fabric scraps to do a raw edge appliqué. It gave the bag a soft worn in feel Anthropology feel! 110_3001

The bag is long enough to hold her yoga mat and deep enough to hold all of her other essentials like sandals, water, and a towel. Enjoy Amy! I loved making this for you!

110_2999

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...