Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Happy Little Accident!

I have been sewing up a storm for my BOUTIQUE this weekend! I’m getting really excited! When I have lots of items to sew, assembly line sewing is the easiest way to crank things out….cut everything, sew the first step on each, the second….you get the idea. Anyhow, yesterday I was sewing what were supposed to be my checkbook covers/billfold/receipt organizers and I sewed the ruffle in the wrong place…on ALL of them. Of course I didn’t notice it until they were done. Ugh. So I had to get creative. I present to you (by pure accident!) the…

“Grab and Go Wristlet” 

110_3928

Perfect for walking the kids to school, that quick trip to the store, or any other time you don’t feel like lugging around your giant purse!

Here’s a peek at the inside…

110_3930

So there you have it. My happy little accident! There will be 6 up for grabs at the boutique so if you are a local stop on by to get yours! Whatever I have left will hit the shop next week!

-E

7 comments:

  1. that is ADORABLE!! you need to make a whole bunch and sell them, no joke!!!

    p.s. i have a giveaway on my blog today~! would love for you to enter!
    http://www.sandyalamode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! I wish my accidents turned out so well... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little 'mistake.' Now following :)
    BTW, just realized we have the same blog background. You have good taste..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really nice. I d on't see the mistake though. I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

    Have a great weeke

    ReplyDelete
  5. My little accidents never turn out so happy. These are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...