Tuesday, September 27, 2011

{a shop update} and some other goodness.

Hi friends! I hope your week is off to a lovely start so far! Yesterday I had a very productive day. Got lots done including a new header for the blog and a few new shop listings.

My head is spinning from all that I learned at Blog Sugar and I can’t wait to share with you! That will be Wednesday. 

Here are some of the new pretties you can find in the shop

110_5397

Linen & Lace Clutch

110_5324

Canvas and Ruffle Coffee Cuff (ruffle and reverse side is made from a vintage flour sack)

110_5403

Peek-a-boo Ruffle Clutch

110_5319

Linen & Lace Coffee Cuff

I have lots of fun things planned for the blog in the coming weeks so stay tuned! I am over the moon about reaching 1000 GFC follower’s AND my birthday is coming up so there are awesome giveaways in your future!

Oh, and if you are looking to drive some traffic to your blog or shop…my advertising spots are opened for October! Check out my advertisers page for details on that!

Have you linked up to Made With Love yet??? If not there’s still time so go link up that crafty goodness!

Have a happy day friends!

Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the new header friend! Awesome! And, I'm lovin' the new shop items too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME and super cute!!! :) Your coffee cups are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT to meet you!

    still have to send julie the video message (tomorrow). i'm sure she will get a kick out of it.

    your coffee cuffs are SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...